Postcard Design Project




Some photographs taken at Cockatoo Island. 
Such a unique place with amazing textures! The visit was part of an assessment, where we had to design an event in a gothic theme that would be held at Cockatoo Island. The event was to be advertised with a set of 4 postcards

My event was 'a day of collage' a workshop where artists and beginners could take photos and experiment with the art of collage! I called it Paper Heart and incorporated my photographs into the collages, allowing the textures to become drapes of clothing on my abstract figures. Now it's not a real workshop but one day it might just be ;)  
Below are photographs of my finished project. 



(All images of designs are copyright, please don't use without permission)


-j xo

12 comments :

  1. Wow, those piccas of your project look really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love seeing cockatoo island through your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing I love doing such fun and creative projects!

    http://www.farfelue.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your project looks great! Collages are always fun haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you believe I have never been to cockatoo island? What an outrage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your project looks amazing! Love it very much :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really enjoying seeing your work lately. So inspiring and creative. Please share more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is amazing! Thank you for inspiring me today <3

    moj blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your work is really wonderful! Keep it up, keeping us all inspired! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Cockatoo Island, it's such an interesting backdrop for events. Also, your postcards turned out well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these photos, especially the first one, and the bottom left. And such a cool project too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm OBSESSED with the packaging here. You've done a lovely job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog :) I love hearing from you all and appreciate the time you took to say a few words!
xo